- Development of software in a technical/scientific environment
- Development of algorithms in the field of CAD/CAE
- Design and implementation of graphical user interfaces
- Integration, testing and documentation
- Evaluation of software development tools, technologies, and processes
- Student of computer science, engineering, or natural science
- Basic knowledge of C and/or C++, possibly with some hands-on experience
- Basic understanding of structured and/or object-oriented programming principles
- Knowledge of QT and/or Python would be beneficial
- Strong technical interest
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
Examples of past internship and Bachelor/Master thesis projects
- High-quality geometric analyses for FE meshes
- Reconstruction of bead profiles from 3D geometry
- Evaluation of Atlassian Bamboo for continuous integration
- Real-time automotive body part identification in video streams
- Automatic conversion of CATProduct file to AutoForm integration file
- Work on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry, in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Work with great colleagues in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our Careers website
To help you get started in your professional career, we regularly offer internship positions in our Software Development Department in Zurich, Dortmund, and Berlin.
The minimum duration at 100% workload is 3 months. The minimum workload is 40%, extending the duration accordingly.
Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.