Your responsibilities as a Team Lead & Software Engineer consist of activities related to the development, maintenance, testing and support of TriboForm's software products. These include:
- As a Team Lead you lead a small group of specialized Software Engineers focusing on the implementation of mathematical / physical models (C++ / MATLAB)
- You are responsible to motivate the team and to ensure a balance between personal and software development activities
- You report directly to the head office in Zurich via online & on-site meetings
- As a Software Developer you implement new front-end (C# .NET) and back-end (C#, C/C++) functionalities based on questions from the organization or the customer and convert these questions into logical and easy-to-use solutions
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing new developments, together with performing internal and external assessments of the developments to ensure the quality of the software
- Education and experience
- Experience with leading a team of developers
- Background in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology (higher professional education or university level)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with .NET C# interface development
- Knowledge of and experience with C / C++
- Affinity with advanced visualization technology is an added advantage
- Personal skills
- Organised, analytical way of working
- Strong self-motivation and able to work and lead a small team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to manage various projects
- Communicative skills
- Fluent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Dutch and German is an added advantage
- Valid Working Visa for the Netherlands is a requirement.
You will be working in our office in Enschede, The Netherlands. The function can certainly also be partly done from home.
We are offering you an exciting challenge in an innovative, international environment. We look forward to your application (motivation letter and CV). For more information, please contact Mrs. Renée Soudant.