Support the growth of our Software Development Department.
As a team player you are a part of an agile development team with the responsibility for
- development and maintenance of cross-product applications and license libraries
- development and maintenance of installations routines
- implementation and support of modern compliance solutions
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- Experience in C++ programming is required
- First experience with the modern DevOps toolkits like Jenkins, Python, Groovy, Git, MS Installer (MSI), Docker as well as knowledge in programming of user-interfaces with the GUI toolkits would be a plus
- Knowledge in security, compliance and process-automation are preferable
- Strong technical interest, willingness to get involved in complex technical issues
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus
- A challenging role in a respectful and global working environment
- Being part of a world-leading, high-end CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Excellent balance between your working life and your private life through flexible home office and flexible working hours
This role is based in Zurich (CH) or Dortmund, Esslingen or Berlin (D).
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Learn more about AutoForm at our YouTube Channel or see our Software in action.