TriboForm Engineering is a software company that develops and sells software for tool design, engineering and simulation aimed at the automotive industry. TriboForm is part of the AutoForm Group and offer its products, as part of that group, to the global automotive industry, including the top 20 automotive companies, and hundreds of their suppliers. The AutoForm software is being used for die engineering and sheet metal forming simulations, to carry out feasibility studies, generate tooling concepts and optimize processes. Within the AutoForm Group, the software from TriboForm is an integrated product that is used for the simulation of friction and lubrication conditions during the simulation of metal forming processes.
The TriboForm team consists of 8 young staff members, who work closely together on developing and marketing the TriboForm software. In recent years, TriboForm has been awarded several prizes, recognizing its innovative product and the growth of the company within the automotive industry. Now that TriboForm has become part of the AutoForm Group, a Swiss based company with more than 400 employees worldwide, we are faced with the challenge of expanding and accelerating the development of the TriboForm software.
We always want to continue to develop, innovate and improve in order to realize our ambitions.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer consist of activities related to the development, maintenance, testing and support of TriboForm's software products. These include:
- As a Software Engineer you implement new front-end (C# .NET) and back-end (C#, C/C++) functionalities based on questions from the organization and customers
- You convert these questions into logical and easy-to-use solutions
- You are responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing new developments
- Perform internal and external assessments of the developments to ensure the quality of the software
- Offering technical support, both internally (within the organization) and externally (for end users and customers)
- Education and experience
- Background in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology (higher professional education or university level)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with .NET C# interface development
- Knowledge of and experience with C / C++
- Affinity with advanced visualization technology is an added advantage
- Personal skills
- Organised, analytical way of working
- Strong self-motivation and able to work and lead a small team
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to manage various projects
- Communicative skills
- Fluent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Dutch and German is an added advantage
You will be working in our office in Enschede, The Netherlands. Valid Working Visa for the Netherlands is a requirement.
The function can certainly also be partly done from home. We do expect a certain amount of presence at our office.
We are offering you an exciting challenge in an innovative, international environment. We look forward to your application (motivation letter and CV). For more information, please contact Renée Soudant.
For more information, see: triboform.legal. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.