- New and further development of software modules for geometry modelling and visualization
- Conception and implementation of new visualization methods and geometry algorithms
- Development of graphical user interfaces and business logic
- Requirement analysis and coordination with other development teams
- Design, implementation, testing and validation of OO software components in C++
- Integration in a SCRUM team for agile implementation of customer requirements
- Degree or doctorate in forming technology, mechanics, civil engineering or natural sciences. We also welcome graduates from technical colleges or universities who are looking for a career start.
- Strong technical interest, willingness and pleasure to work on complex problems
- Solid knowledge of C/C++
- Independent, pragmatic and result-oriented way of working as well as ability to work in a team and social competence
- Good knowledge of English required. Understanding of German desirable
What we offer
- An open and trusting culture through employee empowerment
- Being part of a world-leading, high-end CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Flexible home office and flexible working hours
- A full hardware setup, updated every 3 years
- Other attractive benefits such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events
Ideally, this role is based in Dortmund, where one of our main R&D centers is located. However, remote working applicants from European countries where AutoForm has a local office are also welcome. Remote employees will have their work base in the local office in accordance with the respective local regulation (e.g. working hours, home office rules) and will need to travel occasionally to Zurich or Dortmund.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. Please send us your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.