Become part of our growing team of more than 120 software development specialists.
- Update our C++ code base, CMake projects, Conan packages and 3rd-party libraries to work with the latest versions of CMake, Conan and Visual Studio
- Support and instruct our developers regarding C++ best practices and the use of C++-related tooling
- Make use of static code analysis tools to find potential technical debt
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- Solid knowledge of C++ and CMake. Knowledge of Conan would be a plus.
- A fancy for development tools such as compilers, version control systems, build systems, package managers, debuggers, profilers, code analyzers, IDEs, etc.
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
- A challenging role in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Flexible working hours and a modern home office arrangement
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our career website.
This role is based in Zurich or Dortmund, where our main R&D centers are located.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application.