- Further development of the finite element simulation program AutoForm-Solver
- Development of efficient numerical algorithms and models for solving forming problems
- Documentation, testing and validation of the developed software components
- Assistance in the execution and evaluation of automated tests of AutoForm-Solver
- Support for the Product Managers and the Application Engineers
- Degree or doctorate in forming technology, mechanics, civil engineering or natural sciences. We also welcome graduates from technical colleges or universities who are looking for a career start.
- Strong technical interest, willingness and pleasure to work on complex problems
- Solid knowledge of C/C++
- Independent, pragmatic and result-oriented way of working as well as ability to work in a team and social competence
- Good knowledge of English required. Understanding of German desirable
What we offer
- An open and trusting culture through employee empowerment
- Being part of a world-leading, high-end CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Flexible home office and flexible working hours
- A full hardware setup, updated every 3 years
- Other attractive benefits such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events
Ideally, this role is based in Zurich or Esslingen, where our main R&D centers are located. However, remote working applicants from European countries where AutoForm has a local office are also welcome. Remote employees will have their workbase in the local office in accordance with the respective local regulation (e.g. working hours, home office rules) and will need to travel occasionally to Zurich.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application.