Express your talents as a software developer in CAD and simulation, inside an international environment.
C++ programming, computer graphics and mechanical modeling are the key skills of our team. LOGOPRESS, is a software company of the AutoForm Group - with over 30 years of CAD development - builds upon SOLIDWORKS, and 100% dedicated to the tool & die industry.
Join our research & development department in the green suburb of Besançon, France (25).
As (Senior) Software Engineer you will:
- focus on development and maintenance of LOGOPRESS's software products
- showcase your creative skills, to develop/improve a user interface, business logic and algorithms (C++) based on requirements from the organization or the customers
- participate in agile planning, coordinating and implementing of new developments
- work together with our application engineers and external partners
- with the team, be responsible for the 3rd level support
Education and experience
- Background in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering (higher professional education or university level)
- Knowledge of and experience with C++ coding
- Experience with the development of applications based on SOLIDWORKS or other CAD systems is an advantage
- Experience with agile software development. Knowledge of SCRUM
- Communicative skills
- Good command of the French and English languages (written and oral),
- Valid Work permission for France is a requirement
Start of work is as soon as possible. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.