AutoForm is continuously enhancing our technology range as foundation for innovative products by using latest state-of-the-art numerical modelling techniques. Due to their strategic importance, AutoForm has decided to establish a new development team to work on new and existing backend modules with strong skills in numerical computation, meta modelling including machine learning and data analytics for industrial applications.
Support the growth of this team in Zurich!
- Further development of the process optimizer program AutoForm-Sigma
- Development of efficient numerical algorithms to analyze simulation and measurement data
- Develop new applications in the area of meta modelling and machine learning
- Support of other teams which use our applications
- Degree or doctorate in engineering or natural science
- Good programming skills in C++
- Sound knowledge of OO analysis, design and programming is a plus
- Strong technical interest, willingness to get involved in complex technical issues
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus
- A challenging role in a respectful and global working environment
- Being part of a world-leading, high-end CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Excellent balance between your working life and your private life through flexible home office and flexible working hours
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Learn more about AutoForm at our YouTube Channel or see our Software in Action.