To support the growth of our Software Development Department in Zurich.
- Develop and maintain software modules in C++
- Develop and maintain graphical user interfaces with Qt
- Develop new and scalable concepts
- Propose software designs and help improve the existing software architecture
- Refine rough ideas to detailed specifications
- Coach Junior Software Engineers
- Work in an agile SCRUM team
- Cooperate with other teams, from simulation to 3D graphics
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- Solid knowledge of C++, with at least two years of hands-on experience
- Good understanding of Software Architecture and Object Oriented Principles are essential. Hands-on experience in design patterns is a plus.
- Strong technical interest and the willingness to get involved in complex technical issues
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
- A challenging role in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Flexible working hours and a modern home office arrangement
- A full hardware setup, updated every 3 years
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our career website.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in Switzerland. We will only consider direct applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application.