Product management contributes significantly to the market success of AutoForm and AutoForm’s products. It carries a broad array of tasks and responsibilities forming the interface between customers, the sales and technical organizations as well as our in-house software development. Being part of this team offers valuable insight in all important company functions and business aspects.
- Manage selected strategic products enabling the growth plan of the company
- Prepare the market introduction of new products by delivering the value proposition to customers and by positioning the products in line with customer processes, supported by competitive analyses
- Follow up the launch plan and collect customer feedback in order to influence the product roadmap
- Engage with selected customers (OEMs and tier 1 suppliers) to support our local sales and better understand customer’s processes, pains and quantified benefits (cost and time savings)
- Based on customer use cases, build best practices and ensure its further propagation through the worldwide sales organization
- Support AutoForm’s worldwide sales force with product and solution-specific materials (i.e. presentations, value statements, workshops)
- Contribute to the global positioning of our solutions and products
- Promote our products and solutions internally and externally in collaboration with the marketing team
- Deliver content supporting the creation of product-related promotional materials
- Contribute to AutoForm’s product innovation process in the field of planning, engineering, and production support for sheet metal parts and components
- Contribute to the product development process in cooperation with technical product management and development
- International product management experience in software or other technical B2B sales environments
- Experience in successfully leading global and interdisciplinary market introduction projects
- Strong customer focus and affinity to sales
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry – good knowledge of the BiW stamping and assembly process chain is a strong plus
- First-hand knowledge of technical planning and engineering software (such as AutoForm or other similar systems) is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – team-oriented, authentic and resilient
- Fluent in English, written and spoken; additional language skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Willingness to travel internationally
This position will be located in any of our offices in Germany (Dortmund, Berlin, Esslingen, Pfaffenhofen, Ravensburg), Italy (Turin) or Spain (Barcelona).
An exciting challenge in a successful, motivated team is waiting for you. Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Learn more about AutoForm at our YouTube Channel or see our Software in action.