To support the growth of our Software Development Department in Zurich.
- Develop and maintain software modules in C++
- Develop and maintain graphical user interfaces with Qt
- Participate in concept and software design discussions
- Work in an agile SCRUM team
- Cooperate with other teams, from simulation to 3D graphics
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- Working knowledge of C++, with some hands-on experience
- Willingness to learn and improve your C++ programming skills
- Basic understanding of software architecture and object oriented principles
- Strong technical interest
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
- A challenging role in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Flexible working hours and a modern home office arrangement
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our career website.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in Switzerland. We will only consider direct applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application.