- Delivery of general customer support (a mixture of online, telephone, & customer on-site)
- Delivery of software application trainings
- Technical account management of one or more customer accounts
- Software testing, software delivery
- Participation in a global technical team towards advanced application techniques, software enhancements, internal knowledge transfer
- As a Junior Application Engineer you should be a qualified professional with technical background, and whilst experience in the Automotive industry is not essential, an interest in developing your career in Automotive and Manufacturing engineering is paramount.
- Mechanical engineer or equivalent level (BSc or MSc level)
- Clear affinity with CAE / simulation software
- Some CAD experience preferred
- Knowledge of automotive industry / sheet metal forming and / or assembly processes
- Organized, analytical working method
- Able to self-motivate and to work in a small team
- Enthusiastic & ambitious
- Able to manage multiple projects, and hit deadlines
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Fluent in English (written and conversation)
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or German is a plus
- Willing to travel within Europe
This role is based in Capelle a/d Ijssel (Rotterdam area).
A valid EU working permit is a pre-requisite for this position.
Start of work is July 1st, 2023. An exciting challenge in an innovative, international environment is waiting for you. We will provide full training & mentoring within our team of Experienced Engineers, located in our office in Capelle a/d Ijssel.
Please send your application file. We are looking forward to receiving your application.