Enjoy flexibility and autonomy cooperating with international expert colleagues.
C++ programming, computer graphics and mechanical modeling are the key skills of our team. LOGOPRESS, is a software company of the AutoForm Group - with over 30 years of CAD development - builds upon SOLIDWORKS, and 100% dedicated to the tool & die industry.
Join our research & development department in the green suburb of Besançon, France (25).
As Development Team Lead, acting for the development, maintenance, testing and support of LOGOPRESS's software products, you will:
- lead a small agile group of specialized Software Engineers focusing on the implementation of CAD and simulation software components.
- report directly to the head office in Zurich via online & on-site meetings.
- showcase your creative skills, to develop/improve a user interface, business logic and algorithms (C++) based on requirements from the organization or the customers.
- be responsible for agile planning, coordinating and implementing of new developments.
- work together with our application engineers, sales organization and external partners.
- with your team, be responsible for the 3rd level support.
- Education and experience
- Experience with leading a team of developers
- Background in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology (higher professional education or university level)
- Knowledge of and experience with C++
- Experience with the development of applications based on SOLIDWORKS or other CAD systems is an advantage
- Experience with agile software development. Knowledge of SCRUM
- Communicative skills
- Fluent command of the French and English languages (written and oral)
- Valid Work permission for France is a requirement.
Start of work is as soon as possible. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.