Support our Software Development Department.
- Develop and maintain software modules in C++
- Develop and maintain graphical user interfaces with Qt
- Participate in concept and software design discussions
- Work in an agile SCRUM team
Cooperate with other teams, from simulation to 3D graphics
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- At least one year of hands-on experience programming in C++
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles
- Strong technical interest
- Team player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English required. German would be a plus.
- A challenging role in a world-leading international CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Excellent balance between your working life and your private life through flexible home office and flexible working hours
- Read more about our attractive benefits, such as fruits and drinks, professional sports lessons and regular team events on our Careers website
This role is based in Zurich.
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in Switzerland. We will only consider direct applications. Please send your CV and attachments. We are looking forward to receiving your application.