To support the growth of our Software Development Department in Zurich.
- Design, develop, test and maintain software components for the modelling of production processes and the setup of simulations in our high-end software products
- Design, develop, test and maintain graphical user interfaces with Qt
- Geometry modelling and visualization
- Refine rough ideas to detailed specifications
- Cooperate with other teams, from simulation to 3D graphics
- Work in an agile SCRUM team
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural science
- Sound knowledge of OO analysis, design and programming
- Good programming skills in C++
- Strong technical interest, willingness to get involved in complex technical issues
- Team Player with a strong commitment to problem solving
- Good knowledge of English and German required.
- A challenging role in a respectful and global working environment
- Being part of a world-leading, high-end CAE software company
- Working on cutting edge technologies for the automotive industry
- Professional development and continuous education
- Excellent balance between your working life and your private life through flexible home office and flexible working hours
Start of work is as soon as possible. Please note that we only consider applicants that have the legal right to work in the respective location. We will only consider direct applications. We are looking forward to receiving your application.