- Conducting trainings in office and at customer site on how to use our software
- Providing technical support on how to apply our software (trouble shooting, identifying reasons and solving differences between AutoForm simulation and reality in tryout, advising customers on sheet metal forming processes and related areas)
- Sales support e.g. by holding software live demos
- Technical product management: Taking charge of a strategic software product for the territory of Mainland China and joining a global Competence Team
- Technical account management: developing customer relationships, identifying/promoting opportunities for value added through AutoForm software solutions
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Material Sciences area (BSc. / MSc. level)
- Practical sheet metal forming method experience, preferably in automotive
- CAE-simulation experience, knows how to work with AutoForm (additional competitors’ software is a plus)
- Body-in-white hemming and welding experience (optional)
- Personal network in automotive OEMs and supply chain is a plus
- Personality: good “teacher” and enjoys working with people, enjoys continuous learning, takes ownership to follow-up/solve customer questions/problems, “sales personality” to promote AutoForm on technical level and influence customer’s working style and methodology
- Fluent/native Chinese, OK/good English skills
- Willingness to travel intensively within China (and sometimes abroad)
What we offer
- Working with leading automotive companies (OEMs, suppliers) and shaping the way they work
- Being at the forefront of technical development in sheet metal forming in automotive
- Working in a rapidly growing business with a supportive team environment
- Personal development through frequent trainings in China and Europe
- Career development option to join a global competence team for specific product / technology topics
- Central office location near People Square in Shanghai
- Free drinks (coffee, tea, soft drinks) for employees available in Shanghai office
This role is based in Shanghai or Shenzhen.
An exciting challenge in an innovative, international environment is waiting for you.
Start of work is November 2022.
Please send your application file and salary expectations. We are looking forward to receiving your application.